A morning of posting
![]() |
1…. I'm very upset with my son right now because he has been hurting his sister 2. I really wish I would have won the lottery. 3. I've been really stressed out the past few months and I am not really sure why I'm letting everything bother me so much. 4. I am tired of yelling at my kids. I wish they would learn to listen to me so I wouldn't have to yell so much 5. I'm thinking of my grandfather right now who is having a procedure done in the hospital. 6. I am in search of 'nut free' recipes for christmas for Connor's class. 7. I have not seen the sun shine in 6 entire days 8. I have been wanting to get a family photo done at Sears and still have not made the appointment. 9. I often find that I am surrounded by negative people and it bothers me. Especially with Christmas so close 10. I have to rememeber to make sure Connor has some really warm clothes for tomorrows class trip to the pumpkin patch 11. I have been eating the kids candy, and feel bad about it, but then realize they will get more on Halloween. 12. I have not lost one pound because I have not REALLY tried. My mom has lost 17lbs. 13. My kids are acting up again after a 10 minute time out in their rooms, it's time to get ready for school and have some lunch. I have no clue what to make and I really would like to just go back to bed. I realize I'm grumpy and I know I'll get over it soon. Links to other Thursday Thirteens! 1. Jenny's Journal 2. Petroville |
EARLIER I WROTE THIS....
Lately I find my coffee is getting stronger and stronger every morning. No matter what time I put my children to bed(lately between 9pm and 10pm) they wake up at 7:30- 7:51am. I don't understand it. Their internal clocks are preparing for Daylight Savings time. Have been for a couple of months. They use to go to bed no later then 8:30pm and wouldn't wake up until 9am or later. But now they are going to bed later and waking up earlier. In only a few days time we will be turning our clocks back one hour, so when these brats are waking up at 7:30am it's really going to be 6:30am. I just can not handle that. They know very well that if Mommy doesn't get her sleep that she is cranky and moody and yells a lot. Adam has to work from 10pm to 6am Mondays and Thursdays... he needs more then 5 hours of sleep. That they may not understand. But if they keep this up, they will. I am use to my 6 -7 hours of sleep a night. I guess I better learn to get to bed a little earlier and nearly 2am is not acceptable.
How many hours of sleep do you get each night?
Okay enough complaining about sleep. I'm up so I'll deal with it. And I suddenly realize what a rotten day I had yesterday. It started out with much screaming and yelling. Then it was time for Connor to go to school. It was cold and rainy so we drove. Before we leave Adam fills up the coolant in the car. * the little light kept coming on* so we get to school and wait until Connor is safely inside. We get back to our car and I notice a lovely stream of green liquid rolling down the parking lot. We bring the car over to my uncle and cousin the mechanics and they kindly tell us it's the water pump and it needs to be replaced and will cost roughly $150.00 or so. Yuck. So we get a ride home and our car sits in the shop. I'm really hoping it is finished today.
Today is a special day for Connor. It's his very first Show and Tell at school. He was asked to bring something of a thanksgiving, fall or halloween theme. So he chose his Chirp Magazine that he receives in the mail each month courtesy of Grandma and Grandpa. I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Today is also a special day to one lucky Canadian who is holding the winning Lotto 649 ticket of $54,294,712.00 Could you friggen imagine waking up one day to find out all of your financial worries are over. Yeah it wasn't me.
AND I DID THIS FUN QUIZ...
I found over at Shirls... What's funny about my result is that my mom has told me that I should have been a doctor my whole life.
| You Should Get a MD (Doctor of Medicine) |
![]() You're both compassionate and brilliant - a rare combination. You were born to be a doctor. |
I think this may be the longest post I've ever done. I'm too tired to check though.
Have a good Thursday everyone!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home