Thirteen Things about Jennifer
1…. I've been really wanting to start my scrapbooking, but my kids just won't give me time alone.
2. I ran into an old friend yesterday. I found out that my hairstyling school teacher has cancer and that really saddens me
3. My Nanny, Papa and Brother are up north hunting. My Papa got one deer an 8 point buck, my brother for the first time since he's been hunting (approx 8 yrs) finally got not only one but two! A doe and a 5 point buck. He must be so excited. Even though I hate the idea of hunting for numerous reasons, I'm very happy for him. But man that's a lot of venison. Ugh!
4. Yesterday I went with my mom to buy paint. We will be painting the upstairs bathroom, livingroom and the recroom. I'll be busy for awhile. Sigh.
5. Adam and I are just starting season two of Roswell. I really love that show.
6. I've started writing out my Christmas Cards :) Yay
7. My hip is really been bothering me, and I haven't found the time to call the doctor, because I don't know when I'll be able to go to him since he's not in the same city as me.
8. It's been really really windy here. There was a tornado that struck not too far from here yesterday. The leaves on our trees are completly gone. Now if we can find the time to rake them all would be good.
9. It's been unseasonably warm here. There have been mosquitos in my house and on my screens trying to get in. I'm hoping we get a frost soon to kill them all off
10. Survivor is on tonight woo hoo!
11. Tomorrow is Nov. 11th. Remembrance Day. Please remember to take two minutes and watch the little video clip on the side bar there.
12. I had a list of things to get at Wal Mart today and now I totally forget what they were.
13. It's suppose to be cold today. I need to search for Connor's mittens and get him ready for school.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Jenny 2. MommaK 3. Cady 4. Sheri & SuZan
|
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home