Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Missing Myself!

I have been thinking quite a bit about my blog. I was reminded during a conversation the other day how much a part of my life my blog has been. I have met so many wonderful people. I enjoyed so much documenting my thoughts here. Then of course Facebook showed up and that pretty much was the end of my blog. I'm glad for the friends I've made to follow me over there, but it still isn't the same as it is here in "Jennifer's World" 

So here I am. :)

My babies are growing up 12 and 9 now!! When I started this blog in 2003 my baby girl wasn't even born yet! Oh how I soooo regret deleting the first few years of my blog. What was I thinking!! Maybe it was a mistake I can't even remember. Ten years I've had my little world here in blogland. but not very much has changed really. Of course the kids have grown and we recently went through the passing of a Grandfather. But mostly it's the same old same old. Summer is here even though it's only May although I'm thankful for that as it has been a long winter.  I was working at a wonderful little shop and sadly it has closed down. So I'm finding myself re adjusting to my stay at home mom life once again. Which I have to admit I really did miss a lot. I'm sure there are many things that I would have liked to have tucked away here, but it's been awhile.. I'm rusty!

We'll see if I can check in now and then.... this is my little spot.. Why would I not make time for myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home